This is my third time selling (same items), -- but all prices have been reduced!
All items have been in my smoke-free, pet-free home, and will be shipping from Ohio (43215). Locals are welcome to arrange a time for pickup to avoid shipping, or try things on.
ALL PRICES ARE BEFORE SHIPPING - I will ship USPS flat-rate when possible; I'm happy to try to do a more detailed shipping estimate if you'd like. This is my first time selling here, so if you think you'd save money shipping some other way, I'm happy to learn. Also, I think I've priced items fairly considering their original value and their current state, but I may be open to lower offers on some items.
1. Size 11, Width M black and white Ros Hommerson flats. I didn’t like how these fit me (I’m not sure why – the length was fine, but they felt off). They have been worn out of the house several times, and have bent a bit from storage, but are still in pretty good condition. Zappos price was $21, I’m offering them for
2. Aerosoles size 10 black wedged sandals. I honestly don’t remember how these came into my wardrobe. A bit narrow for me, but very cute bows on the front. Let’s say
3. Brown linen Merona jacket. XL. Princess seams. A lightweight jacket that might also be worn as a shirt.
4. St. John’s Bay lined 1X, Double breasted pea coat, 70% wool, 20% nylon, 10% cashmere. Missing 2 buttons, but has one spare and has another button under the collar that could probably be moved.
5. The Mystery Coat – left at my mom’s house at some point. She thought it was mine; I think not. All I know is from looking at the tag and trying it on. VERY warm. Bromley Sport brand, Polyester, lined with Dupont ThermoLoft Performance Insulation. Dry Clean Only. No size tag, Probably a men’s L or XL – pic is Beth, who estimates it at a women’s 24.
6. Oleg Cassini black pea coat. Single breasted. Missing all tags except the one that says ‘dry clean only.’ Buttons are all present, but one is loose. Feels like a size 18. Hits just above the knee on my 5”5 self.
7. Tahari size 18 women’s suit jacket. Missing the third button. Gray. Fabric not listed, 56% polyester, 44% rayon. Very wrinkle-resistant.
8. Lane Bryant, size 20, brown cropped pants. 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
9. Outfit Woman, size 18 white cropped pants. 97% cotton, 3% spandex.
10. Lane Bryant, size 20, khaki cropped pants. 98% cotton, 2% spandex.
11. LB Venezia, size 20, maroon twill pants. 100% cotton.
12. Old Navy, size 18, light olive color drawstring / zipped pants; also convertible into shorts with cute buttons. Small discoloration on back near very top; could be covered by your shirt in many outfits.
13. Alfred Angelo, 100% polyester, 18W, dry clean only, strapless cocktail length gown with sheer overlayer. Comes with belt, though I wore it without.
14. Danny & Nicole brand, black sheath dress, size 16, polyester. Perfect little black dress.
15. High colored little black dress with silver/glittery details, size 16, 100% polyester.
16. Target Mossimo XL black halter dress. Runns The strap is pretty frayed, so someone with even minor skills could rethread the string that holds the dress up. Empire waist tiered.
17. Venezia, 18/20, 100% polyester. Bought from another Fatshionista, but didn’t quite work in my style. Light gray with white floral details.
18. Aeropostale red half-zipped pull-over ribbed sweater, sleeves slightly bell at the end. Feels like cotton, but doesn’t say.
19. Eddie Bauer gray crew-necked women’s Large.
20. Yuka brand, size L, neon green sweater. 83% rayon, 15% nylon, 2% spandex.
21. Men’s small, 80% lamb’s wool, 20% nylon, gray sweater with darker grey and red and thin white stripes. With a sweater-comb or something like that, it could be in ‘perfect’ condition’
22. Women’s Large pink sweater, 3-quarter sleeves. 72% rayon, 28% nylon.
TOPS (other than sweaters/jackets/coats!):
23. Old Navy size L t-shirt, kind of a faded red color, 100% cotton t-shirt.
24. Banana Republic size men’s Small, gray heathered long-sleeve t-shirt. 100% cotton.
25. Old Navy Women’s Plus 1X, cross-front dark blue top with taupe print. Banded bottom. $
26. Target Mossimo, Size L, empire waist black tank with awesome silver sequin details. Perfect for a night out. Gathered sides. 95% rayon, 5% spandex.
27. Aeropostale men’s small t-shirt. Brown with darker brown ringer collar, light blue text says “Brooklyn”, 50% cotton, 50% polyester.
28. Banana Republic, men’s medium, double-layer reversible (!), long-sleeved baseball tee, 100% (suuuuper soft).
29. Alcatraz hoodie. Size XL. 80% cotton, 20% poly. Charcoal. Text says “Alcatraz Psycho Ward Outpatient”
30. Lane Bryant 14/16, 98% nylon, 2% spandex, brown lacey cami. This is kind of short on me, would be good for someone with shorter torso or maybe just less boobs.
31. Target Cherokee, XL, brown polo, 95% cotton, 5% spandex. A bit generous, might fit a XXL.
32. Simply Bye, XL, Black cap-sleeve t-shirt,100% cotton, runs a little bit short.
33. Old Navy fleece, XL, black, v-neck. Very soft. Only worn 1-2 times.
34. Croft & Barrow, XL, long-sleeved v-neck shirt. 97% cotton, 3% spandex. I think this might be a pajama shirt, but I’ve worn it (occasionally) as both.
35. American Eagle canvas tote, 14inches tall, 12 inches wide, 3 inches widths
36. Targus laptop bag. Black w/orange details. Full product description here. Only used a few times. Retail price is $59.99, selling here for